We have been focusing on our customers and the services, which is a major reason for us to get deep trust from customers. Before sales, we make complete preparations and take full responsibility for customers to help them get full understanding about our hight-performance products and competitive pricing. In addition, our prompt and excellent after-sales services offer further guarantee to customer's usage. To ensure the best customer services, we have established a complete customer service system.
Present products' performance, features and parameters in details to our customers and help them get complete understanding.
1. Provide optimum technical solution to our cusomters.
2. Provide traning to users before sales. We offer demonstration or manuals for easy devices-users and complete training for complicated devices-users.
Prefessional training for performance, operation, maintainance and repairs to users.
1. Regular return visit to users, to know the system status and new demands.
2. Free repair within guarantee period and charge for cost after guarantee period.
3. Complete records and repair ways to users for a detailed understanding problems.
4. Free upgrades of software to users.
5. Free replacement within 1 years and maintenance within 5 years.
Service Hot Line: +86-10-88798888-8910
Warranty & RMA Policy
All Kyland Technology Brand products sold shall be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery provided that the Product was properly installed and used. Defects, malfunctions, or failures of the warranted products caused by damage resulting from unforeseeable incidents (such as floods, fire, etc.), environmental and atmospheric disturbances, other external forces such as power line disturbances, host computer malfunction, plugging the board in the under power, or incorrect cabling and damage caused by misuse, abuse and unauthorized alteration or repair are not warranted.
This warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement, at Kyland Technology's sole discretion, of the defective product during its warranty period. Kyland Technology will replace any product found to be defective within the first three months of purchase provided said product was properly installed and used. The customer must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning the defective product to Kyland Technology for service. The customer agrees to prepay shipping charges, to use the original shipping container or equivalent, and to insure the product or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit. Repaired or replaced products are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of repair or replacement, or for the remainder of the original product's warranty period, whichever is longer.
Warranty of the Products
1. The Products may be replaced free of charge within the first year and repaired free of charge within five years since purchasing date due to any quality defects rather than any other reasons not ascribable to the Supplier. The purchasing date shall be the date as indicated on the invoice (if invoice is not available, the producing date on the repair label will be regarded as invoice date).
2. Free replacement and repair are limited only to the main unit of the Products, while excluding package, connecting wires, software products, technical documents and other accessories.
3. The Products that user requires to replace within the free replacement period must go through a test conducted by the Supplier. For the Product that passes the test, it will be returned to the user. For confirmed defective product, it will be replaced by a same model or an eligible Product with equivalent performance. The defective Product remains the property of the Supplier.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions under this Article above, no Products are guaranteed by the free replacement and repair warranty as set forth above under the following circumstances;
(1) Damages or faults, failures of the Products are incurred due to failure to install or use as per the user manual;
(2) Alteration, erasure or other change or damage of the bar code、part number or repair label on the Products;
(3) Repairing or disassembling of the Products without prior authorization of the Supplier;
(4) Modification, alteration, deletion or other change of the original setting file embedded in the Products without prior permission of the Supplier, which causes damage, fault or failure, etc. of the Products, or virus intrusion that results in such circumstances;
(5) Damages or failures of the Products are ascribable to transportation or handling by customers;
(6) Damages or faults, failure of the Products are caused by unexpected factors or deliberate conducts such as incorrect voltage input, high temperature, water penetration, mechanical disruption, crashing breakage, severe oxidation, rusting or else；
(7) Damages or failures of the Products are caused by force majeure events (such as earthquake or fire disaster).